[1/12] favourite movies
in no particular order:
- Rock & Rule (1983)
Velveteen Noble Frill Dress
after seeing this gif i couldn’t resist
hermann is so very short
The Crystal Gems -original design
Okay so I think Chris Evans was saying in an interview about how it’s always the children who discover the hero in disguise, and I just realized why: it’s because they’re short enough to see under the hat and they’re innocent and hopeful enough to still believe in heroes.
yes but consider ur fav ship
- making rly bad jokes rly at night and full on snort laughing w/ each other
- FIGHTING OVER BLANKETS IN BED
- 1 of them cooking dinner but its shit and the other totally taking the piss
- finding the song that’s /their song/ but its a rly bad song but they get emotional when it plays
- T A K I N G S E L F I E S
- borrowing each others clothes but they’re both different sizes (1 PRSN IN BAGGY TSHIRTS AND THE OTHR IN RLY TIGHT TROUSERS THAT DONT RLY BUTTON UP)
- going 2 see a movie but it’s shit and they shout at the screen and all the othr ppl in the cinema tell them to fuck off
- saving up and going 2 a fancy place for dinner but they cant pronounce the names of some of the dishes on the menu and its cute
- TRYING 2 BE REAL GROWN UPS WHO R RESPONSIBLE but they still eat kids cereal and get up early 2 watch cartoons
- having like week long arguments about rly silly shit like who would be a bettr astronaut or who would win in a fight between a dragon and a griffin
- generally being weird nerds
Lionsgate released some haunting teaser posters for the upcoming, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
THESE ARE SO INSANELY COOL THO.
I was introduced to a 2 year old girl called Vriska yesterday.
i was in a doctor’s office once, and this kid was running around and screaming and making a huge fuss. And then his parents come along and I found out his name was Karkat.
i met a guy named dave once